COLOuRs ;

11 September 2007

Cake Post + Chocs + Falling in Love + The Last Breakthrough + SUPER IDIOT

The bad things first. ***** is an idiot! What the hell, mistook me for someone on msn and keep talking as if it is my fault. Shit. Scold vulgar in my face about why our msn nick look the same, be glad he apologised or i shall personally confront him in school tomorrow. grr.

Okay, happy things (:



Raspberry dark chocolate!

Vitagen Collagen.

Rose Flavour.

Inside the chocolate. Raspberry filling.

My personalised notes to all~

Tiramisu cake.

With candles.

Strawberry Milk. NICE~ <3

To AMBER~ Don't know how send to you, so took a photo of it. Hope you can see!

Presents! Thanks to 7 duo hua, zhilin & jingyi and tracy! <3!


My tiramisu birthday cake don't really taste tiramisu-ish but ok. The vitagen collagen packaging is nice =) And i love strawberry milk! Cannot believe my eyes when i saw the advertisement on tv! And i wrote personalised notes to you all! Whee~ Surprised ba?

OK~ Off to drama-worshipping.
Falling in Love

Lala, herman and zi shan! I still can't believe herman acted as this bad guy in this show with felicia chin. Shall not post the photo of him being very bad here. So spoil my image of him >.< But this couple is super duper nice~ SO CUTE! Wahahaha! Long time since i drama worshipped since it started with a kiss.

The Last Breakthrough

I cried watching this show when they went to Africa. SO sad. Haha, raymond lam is so shuai in this, ok, not as shuai as in other shows because he is rather toot here but still shuai! Feel sad that he like chase the girl chase until so hard. NICE~ After promos, i am going to finish this series off!


Ta-dah! Ciao! Its 12.33AM now but i feel as though its only 10~

Forgot to mention my gum was so swollen yesterday that being in school sucked with it being painful and it got worse and worse. But now, its much better! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home